I bought this blush long back and thought to share with you all my views on it. It’s more like a loose powder and not exactly a blush, I use it when I go shopping and it gives me perfect finish. Without much ado, I will start my review on it..
- Foundation make-up in a powder format gives a flawless radiant look.
- Contains rose fragrance to keep you fresh, contains sunscreen to protect you from harmful UV rays.
- Gives a flawless radiant look.
Price: 95 for 40 g
Shelf Life: 24 months
- Soft Pink (for fair skin tones)
- Warm Pink (for whitish to dusky skin tones)
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Perfume, Rosa Damascena Extract, Phenoxy Ethanol, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben.
My Experience with Lakme Rose Powder:
In my opinion it’s not a blush, it’s more like a setting powder which gives me perfect finish and not that rosy glow which blushes are supposed to give. I bought this thinking that it’s a blush but it does not give any pink colour to cheeks, it looks like I have used a face powder. I picked up the soft pink shade which is for light skin but the fact that it does not give any color on skin did not bother me and I am perfectly fine with it because I have found other ways to use it. I love its smell a lot, it reminds me of my school days when I used to have a rose perfume without which I wouldn’t go out anywhere. Loved the perfume so much, wish it was also available now..
Update: Realized later that it’s a loose powder and not a blush!
- Comes with added sunscreen so definitely a pro.
- Two shades are available so you can pick up any according to your needs.
- Nice fragrance of roses.
- Inexpensive and easily available.
- Does not irritate skin or give any breakouts.
- Great packaging, small holes make it easy for the product to come out.
- Gives perfect finish and evens out the complexion.
- Comes with a small puff which makes it easy for application.
- No mentioned SPF.
- As it is a rose powder, it is supposed to give colour which it does not give.
- The puff does not give even application. I have to use my powder brush to apply it.
Will I Repurchase it?
I’d rather skip it and would try other loose powders. If you are in search of a decent loose powder, you can give it a try, after all its so cheap.