My second BB Cream review- Pond’s BB Cream but not as favorite as Garnier BB Cream. I am totally in love with the Garnier BB Cream. Review HERE. Talking about Pond’s BB Cream, I am not very much impressed by the coverage it gives. It kind of makes me look ghostly for first few minutes and then… :) Well, you have to read my review to know what happened after then.. :)
Price: 125 for 18 g
Shelf Life: 24 months
Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++ with GenWhite Cover formula helps reveal your perfect natural look! The first All-in-one BB+ fairness cream SPF 30 PA++ from Pond’s that works from outside and inside. This unique skin colour matching fairness cream gives you a natural looking instant glow on the outside while working from deep inside. For a perfect and glowing look use everyday.
Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness SPF 30 PA++ is specially designed for Indian skin & helps give you:
- Instant natural glow on outside
- Lightens your skin and spots from inside
- Evens skin tone
- With SPF 30 for sun protection
- No clogging of pores
- Light, non-oily texture
1. Use every morning on cleansed skin. Its light texture makes it suitable for everyday use.
2. Smooth cream over entire face and gently spread it in until the colour blends well with your natural skin tone.
3. Retouch as needed throughout the day.
My experience with Pond’s BB+ Fairness Cream:
My skins don’t need much coverage and I am good even without makeup but I like to wear a BB cream to get that flawless look when I go out.. Till date my favorite BB cream is Garnier BB cream. I picked up the Pond’s BB cream after using Garnier BB cream because I wanted to try all the BB creams from Indian brand. This BB cream does not give great results and is not at all moisturizing (the biggest con for me). It kind of makes me look ghostly for first few minutes and then it settles in the skin giving it a flawless look. I don’t use it often but when I can not find my Garnier BB cream, I go for it and once I apply it, I look like a ghost, it makes my dry skin more dry but when I noticed my face after half an hour for the first time I used it, I could feel that my skin is glowing and looking flawless (but not moisturized).
Fragrance: Not very empowering smell, to me it smells like aam pachan:), (I used to eat when I was a kid) for first few minutes and then the smell disappears completely.
Packaging: It comes packed in a cute pink cover and the tube color is white. The tube is very compact and has a screw cap and the nozzle of the tube is very thin (only a little amount will come out on one press that means no wastage and no extra cream to rub here and there).
Consistency: Its consistency is quite thick and dry on the skin. It takes time to get completely absorbed in skin and to give you that natural cover. Only a tiny amount is needed for full coverage..
- Only a little amount is needed for full coverage.
- Comes with SPF 30 & PA++
- Will work great for oily skin.
- Cute packaging and light tube which can be carried anywhere.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Very dry on skin.
- Takes time in getting absorbed.
- Will make you look like a ghost for first few minutes so if you are in a hurry, don’t use this (specially dry skinned girls).
- Comes only in one shade, so it may not suit every skin tone.
- If you have fine lines, it will settle in them so try to avoid it if you have fine lines or wrinkles.
- Doesn’t cover dark circles.
- Can’t comment on its lightening from inside as I didn’t use it continuously.
Final Verdict: If you have oily skin you can give it a try to see if it works for you and I would advice dry skinned girls to stay away from it. Apply it with the help of a foundation brush or makeup sponge to get natural look, if used with fingers it may not get absorbed and may look cakey. If you are in a hurry, don’t use it all, you might end up looking like a clown :) because it needs time to get absorbed into skin.