Parachute Advansed Summer Fresh Body Lotion Review
Many of us don’t like using lotions in summers just because they tend to feel sticky and make skin oily. As a result, you are not feeding your skin with enough moisture from outside which will result in premature ageing, dryness and parched skin. So you need a good body lotion all throughout the year winter or summer, doesn’t matter! Today’s review is on a summer lotion which will keep your skin looking fresh and non sticky.
For refreshed soft skin with cool mint extracts & coconut milk. With double sunscreen to give you protection against sun.
Price: Rs. 65 for 100 ml & Rs. 125 for 250 ml
Directions for Use:
My Experience with Parachute Advansed Summer Fresh Body Lotion:
The lotion has a very refreshing scent which feels very soothing and summery! It has a runny consistency and is water based which makes it good for summers. The lotion just sinks into the skin within 3 seconds, lightly moisturizes the skin and doesn’t leave that moisture veil on the skin when you feel stickiness kind of thing. It feels non sticky and doesn’t make the skin oily. It keeps the skin moisturized pretty good in summers and skin feels soft on touching and even on scratching with nail. It is a good option for summers though lack of SPF doesn’t make it good enough for use in the day time. You can probably keep it for night time use and use it before going to bed.
- Parachute Advansed Soft Touch Body Lotion Review
- Parachute Advansed Butter Smooth Body Lotion Review
Pros of Parachute Advansed Summer Fresh Body Lotion:
- Decently priced.
- Easily available.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Refreshing fragrance!
- Has a light texture and is water-based.
- Gets absorbed quickly.
- Doesn’t feel sticky or greasy!
- Keeps skin moisturized for a long time.
- Gives a cool feeling on application.
Cons of Parachute Advansed Summer Fresh Body Lotion:
- May not suit extremely dry skin.
- Doesn’t contain SPF
- The fragrance can get a little overpowering sometimes if you are having headache or dislike strong fragrances.
BML Rating: 4/5