Latest Rangoli Designs 2017
The word ‘Rangoli’ comes from the Sanskrit word ‘Rangavalli’ and it is mainly done during various occasions like Diwali, Onam, etc. Rangoli is a very popular art for decorating our homes during various festivals where colorful designs are made on the floors of the house. Rangolis are made with colorful Rangoli powders, flowers and diyas during the auspicious occasion of Diwali. To find about the Latest Rangoli Designs for 2017 we have ensemble the wonderful Rangoli ideas to take inspirations from.
4. This is another peacock Rangoli design. However, this is slightly difficult than others but comes out beautifully. The diverse colours present in the Peacock feathers have been a source of inspiration for various Rangoli designs. You can also add flowers and diya to the art as well.
5. This is a simple Ganpati Rangoli design. Ganpati Rangoli designs are extremely popular for diwali and it has a divine auspicious meaning as well. It is one of the easiest Rangoli designs that can be made by anyone even if you are new to Rangoli. This design can be done with colored rice grains or even colourful loose powders.
6. This is another lovely Rangoli design for Diwali with the Lord Ganesh, surrounded by flurry of colors. The colors used are vibrant and a great choice for festivity.
7. Swastika Rangoli pattern is another popular design for Rangoli. This is one of the most intricate patterns of Rangoli and looks stunning on the eyes. Swastika Rangoli Design has been prevalent for festivals for a long time in India. It is one of the most popular Rangoli Designs!
8. This is a modern Rangoli design where you can try something new in the form of art. The new mix and match style is always a welcome change from the usual floral and diya Rangoli.9. Rangoli is not just done with loose colors but with flowers and leaves as well. Rangoli with flowers looks beautiful when decorated with colorful petals and if you add diya as well in the centre or corners for decorations.
Rangoli Designs for Diwali
11. This is another beautiful Rangoli with lots and lots of curvy pattern in it. The base of the design is sunning with bright and bold colors while the white patterns looks eye-catching.
13. Our national Bird ‘Peacock’ is an inspiration for various Rangoli designs. This is another example where beautifully the colors like blue, green, etc. are used to decorate the Rangoli with lots of diyas for the bright effect.
14. The circular Rangoli pattern is a very common one and it can be done in various ways. This particular design is done articulately and with vibrant beautiful patterns and colors. This has a color pattern of purple, pink, green, yellow, blue and white. It cab also be done in red, white, purple, orange, yellow color pattern.
15. If you are running short on time during this Diwali, this is one design that you can do in a jiffy. This is simply done with flowers, flower petals and decorated with diyas. This is super easy and time consuming!
16. This is a beautiful flower Rangoli. The use of the vibrant and contrasting shades of flower petals is just amazing. The green used in the centre and on the borders of the design also adds beauty to the design.
18. Diya Rangoli designs are extremely beautiful. This one is a very simple one for the occasion. 19. A beautiful design incorporated into a Rangoli with various geometric patterns in it. The shape is mainly an octagon with neatly chosen colors.
Thus, these are the Latest Rangoli Designs 2017 for the upcoming festive occasion with which you can easily decorate your homes and light up your home!