Today I thought of writing a review about a body lotion which I am currently liking. I have been using this lotion for over a month now. It effectively moisturizes my skin in this hot weather without feeling sticky. I do not like sticky lotions nor do I like roughed up lotions those that make the skin look rough or dry because my skin is more on the dry side both in summers and in winters. That’s why I prefer more nourishing lotions than the ones meant for oily skin. Let’s move on to the review…
New Joy Skin Fruits Active White Lotion with Active Orange Extracts, UV Filters and Vitamin B3 lightens and protects skin. With daily usage, UV filters, leave a light veil on the skin to optimally enhance the skin’s natural fairness giving your skin a luminous radiance.
>LIGHTENS >PREVENTS >WHITENS
- Improves skin’s texture and lightens skin.
- Makes skin radiant and flawless .
- Prevents darkening of skin.
- Lightens complexion by clearing dark patches and blemishes.
Aqua, isopropyl palmitate, niacinamide, stearic acid, glyceryl monostearate, mineral oil, octyl mythoxycinnamate, glycerine, cetyl alcohol, dimethicone, titanium dioxide, bisoctrizole, fragrance, triethanolamine, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, carbomer, orange extract, green tea extract, disodium EDTA, sodium PCA, shea butter, cyclopentasiloxane (and) dimethiconol (and) dimethicone crosspolymer (and) phenyltrimethicone blend, phenoxyethanol.
Directions: Apply daily all over the face and body.
Shelf Life: 24 months
Price & Quantity: Rs 119 for 300 ml.
My Experience with the Product:
My skin is dry no matter what the season is. So I am always in search of products with moisture content in them and the claim of this body lotion to lighten skin tone attracted me to buy it. Personally I am always in search of products that could get rid of my tan (I don’t have badly tanned hands) but my skin colour has darkened a shade than my normal skin colour. This body lotion didn’t eventually whiten my skin but reduced my tan a bit so I am satisfied with this lotion as it keeps my skin moisturized and reduced my tan and its claim that it has UV filters in it keeps me satisfied that it is protecting me from the sun in a certain way though I don’t miss to wear my sunscreen daily. Its consistency is a bit thick but not sticky, it immediately gets absorbed in the skin without rubbing it much.
- Gives soft and supple skin.
- Lightens tan a bit.
- Inexpensive and easily available.
- Suitable for dry skin as well as oily skin.
- Does not make you sweat unlike other lotions.
- A little quantity is needed for one time usage so a bottle lasts more than a month.
- It has vitamin B3, shea butter, green tea extract, orange extract which are good for the skin.
- Gives an instant whitening effect.
- Not suitable for extra dry skin or dry skin in winters.
- Contains parabens. (Not an issue for me)
- Isn’t travel-friendly.