As I have already talked about the story of my hubby giving me surprise of cosmetics in my previous haul and that he failed in giving what I wanted! Check the previous haul Here. Still, I appreciate his efforts and kept few things in makeup he picked for me and picked some other stuffs which caught my attention in the store. The makeup brand that caught my attention in the store was- Streetwear! Oh, I so love the packaging and the products they have come up with! The products picked by my hubby are:
- Colorbar brush set as he knew I needed few Colorbar eye brushes so he picked the basic one which has an eye shadow brush, eye defining brush and a smudger brush.
- Kryolan orange corrector.
- Maybelline Colorshow nail paints- velvet wine and silver linings.
- L’oreal Color Riche Festival De Cannes.
And the stuff I picked in exchange of bad shades of Colorbar Take Me As I Am shades and Colorbar nail paints he picked (I returned them all) are:
- Maybelline Nail paints- Sweet Sunshine and Blackcurrant Pop.
- Streetwear Nail paints- Fairytale Romance and Be Mine.
- Streetwear Liquid Eyeliner.
- Streetwear Mineral Foundation.
- Streetwear All Day Wear Compact.
- StreetWear Nail Color Remover.
- Colorbar Definer Lip Liner- Summer Pink 003.
That’s all in my makeup haul which was supposed to be done by my hubby but thankfully I got chance to pick stuff of my choice and it turned out to be a happy makeup haul for me or else the Colorbar nail paints he got was just not of my taste, they were too shimmery and very light in color, I like more vibrant, intense and bold shades and shimmery nail paints are not my type. Colorbar Take Me As I Am lipstick were also quite melting types and I like only matte shades so I returned them and picked what caught my attention in that store.